Summer Wrap Up :)
Summer Wrap Up (Struggles, Styles, Incomplete splits, Detangling, New cut? ) - NaturalMe4C
This summer was definitely a test! Needless to say, I'm glad that it's about over...hopefully my hair will start acting normal again. In todays video post, I share a recap of how things went over the summer. Some of the things I talked about were:
* Frizzy crazy failed twistouts
* Successful wash & gos
* Detangling and Search and Destroy Missions
* Updating my progress dealing with the incomplete splits that recently occurred from the Tangle Tamer
* "Ah ha" realization that I shouldn't have given up on gel
* Thoughts of cutting a little more length of my hair
I just chat it up ya'll lol!
How This Twistout Held Up :)
Crystal aka Kriss
Hey! I'm Crystal, an energetic married mother of two who is on a journey to become the woman God has meant for me to be. I'm sharing my journey in hopes to inspire others to be comfortable with who they are. Here you will find lots of things ranging from natural hair care, beauty, marriage fun, spirituality, and more!
Remember to be who you are and not the person others think you should be!
Last Relaxer Date:
February 3, 2012
Big Chop Date:
August 5th 2012