Soft & Moisturized Hair Using Steam! - Q-Redew Review + Full Demo! - 4C Natural Hair
Hey! Today, I'm sharing my review for the Q-Redew Hair Steamer! This handy tool is great for adding a boost of moisture to hair and skin and it has also been very popular amongst naturalistas for the past few years! It's great for all hair types and it's definitely a tool with many uses. :D I hope this helps!
Get $10.00 OFF!
When it comes to haircare, steam is great for many things. It will almost immediately add softness and moisture to dry hair. It also gently lifts your hair's cuticles which allows hair products to perform better and penetrate the strands. Since steams plumps the hair strands, it is also able to aid in detangling and overall styling. Steam can even aid in healthy hair growth since it naturally moisturizes the scalp. This allows your body to produce more sebum (oils) which keeps your hair healthy looking and healthy feeling. Last, steam is great for enhancing your natural hair type. Coils, curls, waves, straight, or a combo of all mentioned lol. Phew! Yes, steam is the bomb.com for hair lol!
In my case, I've been a huge fan of using steam in my regimen to refresh my fro since big chopping. I've always loved the way my hair feels after stepping out of the shower. Even when my hair is smushed and looks beyond repair lol, steam has been a sanity saver throughout my journey for sure! Now that my hair is a bit longer, I still enjoy using shower steam to refresh my hair, however, sometimes it's not quite enough. Since there is more length for the steam to penetrate, I'd have to prolong my showers or make the water very hot to get enough steam through my strands. When I shower without a shower cap, my hair gets wet although I try to avoid it from doing so. :/ So when I was asked to try the Q-Redew Hair Steamer, I was pumped!
Q-Redew Hair Steamer
* The Q- Redew is very easy to use. There's no buttons, settings, or switches to learn. All you have to do is plug it in and hold the trigger. :)
* The unit is ready to use in no time! It heats up very quick!
* Since the Q-Redew is handheld, it's easy to direct the steam where you need it.
* The steam/vapor is gentle on the hair and skin.
* The unit doesn't saturate the hair with water, so there's really no drying time to worry about.
* It quickly adds a moisture boost to dry hair.
* It's great for refreshing and reshaping smushed hair lol. (Pretty much every hairstyle I do ends up smushed in the morning smh!)
* The Q- Redew can be used as a facial steamer for dry skin. (Save that spa money for something else lol!)
* It be used as a quick deep conditioning aid.
* The steam lasts for about 8 minutes per "fill".
* It feels a bit heavy so it takes some time getting used to holding it.
* Water reservoir could be larger especially for those who wish to use the unit for detangling. However, in the way I've chosen to use it, I have never run out of water during a session.
Paying it forward by sharing some savvy advice for people who have started a new business or might be thinking of doing so. Even if you don't necessarily follow the advice it might make you stop and think.
Crystal aka Kriss
Family Life And Fun
Family Life And Fun
Hair Fun And Ideas
Hair Talk And Ideas
Shrinkage Wash &go