My Top 6 Vitamins for Beauty, Heart, Joints, Hormones, & "Down There!" + My Personal Testimonials
Happy 2016! I receive many questions regarding vitamins and supplements... So today, I thought it would be great to share my favorite vitamins and supplements for overall women's health. Today, I'm covering a TON of stuff and it gets pretty personal... but hey, y'all are my YT family so why not share! I really hope this video is helpful! Enjoy!
Be sure to check out www.hsn.com for Andrew Lessman's ProCabs Laboratories Vitamins! BTW, it looks like he will be on HSN this weekend too! Woot Woot! :D
Vitamins mentioned in this video:
1. Essential 1 Multi-Vitamin-Mineral - http://www.hsn.com/products/essential-1-360-capsules/6857840
2. Essential Omega-3 : http://www.hsn.com/products/essential-omega-3-orange-flavored-180-capsules/7151909?query=10063725&isSuggested=False&
3. MSM 500: http://www.hsn.com/products/msm-500-360-capsules/7710322
4. Ultimate Women's Wellness- http://www.hsn.com/products/ultimate-womens-wellness-180-capsules/6246097?query=10054598&isSuggested=False&
5. Coenzyme Q10 200MG - http://www.hsn.com/products/coenzyme-q-10-200-60-capsules/6404837
Also check out amazon.com for Garden Of Life Vitamins & Supplements!
6. Raw Green Superfood: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L33HOY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00
1/7/2016 09:06:17 am
Good day! Did you know that pills only have about a 3% absorption rate? Most of what you are paying for is being eliminated from your body in the form of waste. Total Life Changes has an AWESOME liquid multivitamin that has a 98% absorption rate!! One tablespoon a day is like eating 10 salads and 22 pieces of fruit!! So packed with nutrients and minerals, that it is the ONLY vitamin you need. It's called NUTRABURST. Visit my website for more info. Any questions pleaee call me, 210-347-9333. We also tap into skin care, weightloss, gourmet coffee, sexual enhancement and more. All products are all natural
Leave a Reply.
Crystal aka Kriss
Hey! I'm Crystal, an energetic married mother of two who is on a journey to become the woman God has meant for me to be. I'm sharing my journey in hopes to inspire others to be comfortable with who they are. Here you will find lots of things ranging from natural hair care, beauty, marriage fun, spirituality, and more!
Remember to be who you are and not the person others think you should be!
Last Relaxer Date:
February 3, 2012
Big Chop Date:
August 5th 2012