Good Morning! We have gotten many questions about our experiences when we were a newly wed couple :) We talked about things from our humble beginnings lol, how freaked out we were after having our first child, and how we stay playful with each other after being together for so long! We got a little crazy and had fun answering the questions lol.
Check out our YouTube video, Marriage/Newlyweds Q&A (Your Questions Answered vol 2)- NaturalMe4C :D
Here are the questions we answered:
1. What were our biggest challenges as a newlywed couple?
2. What were our biggest challenges as new parents?
3. How do we keep the "spark" in our marriage?
4. How do we feel about pre-marital counseling and prenuptial agreements?
5. How do we stay together without losing ourselves?
Have a blessed day!!!
Crystal aka Kriss
Hey! I'm Crystal, an energetic married mother of two who is on a journey to become the woman God has meant for me to be. I'm sharing my journey in hopes to inspire others to be comfortable with who they are. Here you will find lots of things ranging from natural hair care, beauty, marriage fun, spirituality, and more!
Remember to be who you are and not the person others think you should be!
Last Relaxer Date:
February 3, 2012
Big Chop Date:
August 5th 2012