Check out, Digging Deeper! - Salt of The Earth!
Good Morning! We hope you are having a blessed day! Yesterday, my husband Ty broke down a very popular scripture where Jesus talks about how we are the salt of the Earth. Hmmm, have you ever thought, "What exactly does that mean?" I know I have lol!!! This video was very helpful to me and I hope it is able to help you too!
You can find where Jesus teaches this lesson in (KJV) Matthew 5:13
There are many things to take away from this scripture:
1. We are needed here! Don't ever feel like you don't have a place on Earth! We are here to do the will of The Lord! He loves us and wants us to thrive. :)
2. We should preserve and protect the Word of God! Don't be afraid to spread the gospel and let your light shine!!!
3. We should be a source of warmth and light in the midst of a cold/bad environment and be a reflection of God! Watch that attitude lol!
4. We can and are able to heal and cure sickness and more! Yup! All we have to do is believe God!!!
5. We have a responsibility to make others see that living for Christ is awesome! Be a great example and this will create in them a thirst for The Word!
9/16/2013 09:02:02 pm
These lessons are so inspiring. Ty you need to do more of these. I enjoy seeing new posts from you and Crystal. You guys are such a beautiful and blessed family and I can see the compassion that you have for each other and others when sharing God's word and Crystal sharing her hair journey. Continue to be a vessel and let God use you.
9/16/2013 11:24:49 pm
Leave a Reply.
Crystal aka Kriss
Hey! I'm Crystal, an energetic married mother of two who is on a journey to become the woman God has meant for me to be. I'm sharing my journey in hopes to inspire others to be comfortable with who they are. Here you will find lots of things ranging from natural hair care, beauty, marriage fun, spirituality, and more!
Remember to be who you are and not the person others think you should be!
Last Relaxer Date:
February 3, 2012
Big Chop Date:
August 5th 2012