Hey! It was requested that I share some accessories & tools that work well for my coily hair. Picking the right accessories can be a little tedious but here are some of the things I have picked up so far on my natural hair journey to help me spruce up my fro.
Here are some of the items mentioned in today's video. Remember when picking hair tools and accessories, be careful to choose things that aren't going to cause damage to your hair immediately as well as long term. Have fun rockin' your hair!!!
1. Tool Structure Glitter Pik (Sally's)
2. Tool Structure Medium Toothed Comb (Sally's in store)
3. ACE Classic Dressing Comb: (Amazon.com)
4. Tool Structure 3 Row Styling Comb (Sally's)
5. Safety 1st Baby Brush and Comb Set (Target)
6. Metagrip Premium Hair Pins (Sally's)
7. Goody Ouchless Comfort Flex Updo Barettes (Walmart, Ebay, Walgreens,)
8. On the Go knee High (Walmart)
9. Goody Ouchless Hair Bands (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Ebay, Walgreens, Rite
10. Basic Solutions Barette Clips (Dollar Tree)
11. Scunci Effortless Beauty 3pk headbands (CVS in store)
12. Goody shoestring headbands (Target, Kmart,)
13. Scunci Skinny Scarf (CVS, Amazon, )
14. Apt 9 hair accessories/scarves (Kohls in store)
15. Carole Hair Accessories (JCPenny in store and online (headbands)
Crystal aka Kriss :)
Hey! I'm Crystal, an energetic married mother of two who is on a journey to become the woman God has meant for me to be. I'm sharing my journey in hopes to inspire others to be comfortable with who they are. Here you will find lots of things ranging from natural hair care, beauty, marriage life, spirituality, and random fun stuff lol.
Remember to be who you are and not the person others think you should be!
Last Relaxer Date:
February 3, 2012
Big Chop Date:
August 5th 2012