Hey! I'm back with a new 1st impressions hair product review! Today, I'm sharing my experience using Shea Moisture's Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Weightless Hair Masque. I hope this review helps!
Hey! As requested, I'm back to share how I care for my natural hair wash & go's each day and night! I hope it helps! #simpleworks I also tried my best to answer some frequently asked questions throughout this entire video. :)
Btw, this completes my "Easy Care Skin & Hair" series, so be sure to check out the other videos too! ;)
Easy Daily Skin Care & Facial Hair Routine! - Normal/Dry/Oily/Acne/ Sensitive Skin- NaturalMe4C https://youtu.be/sVM2gU2w0N4
Easy Nightly Skin Care Routine! - Normal/Dry/Oily Skin/Acne/Sensitive Skin - NaturalMe4C https://youtu.be/gg6E0RSQ1oo
Happy 2016! I receive many questions regarding vitamins and supplements... So today, I thought it would be great to share my favorite vitamins and supplements for overall women's health. Today, I'm covering a TON of stuff and it gets pretty personal... but hey, y'all are my YT family so why not share! I really hope this video is helpful! Enjoy!
Be sure to check out www.hsn.com for Andrew Lessman's ProCabs Laboratories Vitamins! BTW, it looks like he will be on HSN this weekend too! Woot Woot! :D
Vitamins mentioned in this video:
1. Essential 1 Multi-Vitamin-Mineral - http://www.hsn.com/products/essential-1-360-capsules/6857840
2. Essential Omega-3 : http://www.hsn.com/products/essential-omega-3-orange-flavored-180-capsules/7151909?query=10063725&isSuggested=False&
3. MSM 500: http://www.hsn.com/products/msm-500-360-capsules/7710322
4. Ultimate Women's Wellness- http://www.hsn.com/products/ultimate-womens-wellness-180-capsules/6246097?query=10054598&isSuggested=False&
5. Coenzyme Q10 200MG - http://www.hsn.com/products/coenzyme-q-10-200-60-capsules/6404837
Also check out amazon.com for Garden Of Life Vitamins & Supplements!
6. Raw Green Superfood: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003L33HOY?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00
Hey! Today, I'm sharing my review for the Q-Redew Hair Steamer! This handy tool is great for adding a boost of moisture to hair and skin and it has also been very popular amongst naturalistas for the past few years! It's great for all hair types and it's definitely a tool with many uses. :D I hope this helps!
Get $10.00 OFF!
When it comes to haircare, steam is great for many things. It will almost immediately add softness and moisture to dry hair. It also gently lifts your hair's cuticles which allows hair products to perform better and penetrate the strands. Since steams plumps the hair strands, it is also able to aid in detangling and overall styling. Steam can even aid in healthy hair growth since it naturally moisturizes the scalp. This allows your body to produce more sebum (oils) which keeps your hair healthy looking and healthy feeling. Last, steam is great for enhancing your natural hair type. Coils, curls, waves, straight, or a combo of all mentioned lol. Phew! Yes, steam is the bomb.com for hair lol!
In my case, I've been a huge fan of using steam in my regimen to refresh my fro since big chopping. I've always loved the way my hair feels after stepping out of the shower. Even when my hair is smushed and looks beyond repair lol, steam has been a sanity saver throughout my journey for sure! Now that my hair is a bit longer, I still enjoy using shower steam to refresh my hair, however, sometimes it's not quite enough. Since there is more length for the steam to penetrate, I'd have to prolong my showers or make the water very hot to get enough steam through my strands. When I shower without a shower cap, my hair gets wet although I try to avoid it from doing so. :/ So when I was asked to try the Q-Redew Hair Steamer, I was pumped!
Q-Redew Hair Steamer
* The Q- Redew is very easy to use. There's no buttons, settings, or switches to learn. All you have to do is plug it in and hold the trigger. :)
* The unit is ready to use in no time! It heats up very quick!
* Since the Q-Redew is handheld, it's easy to direct the steam where you need it.
* The steam/vapor is gentle on the hair and skin.
* The unit doesn't saturate the hair with water, so there's really no drying time to worry about.
* It quickly adds a moisture boost to dry hair.
* It's great for refreshing and reshaping smushed hair lol. (Pretty much every hairstyle I do ends up smushed in the morning smh!)
* The Q- Redew can be used as a facial steamer for dry skin. (Save that spa money for something else lol!)
* It be used as a quick deep conditioning aid.
* The steam lasts for about 8 minutes per "fill".
* It feels a bit heavy so it takes some time getting used to holding it.
* Water reservoir could be larger especially for those who wish to use the unit for detangling. However, in the way I've chosen to use it, I have never run out of water during a session.
Pros For My Hair
* Inexpensive $11.99 for 12 oz
* Great ingredients
* Smells great! (Doesn't irritate my allergies)
* VERY moisturizing! (Hydration lasts even after rinsing!)
* Great Texture (It's very easy to apply this product to the hair.)
* A little goes a long way (I've used my jar at least 5 times and it's still almost full lol!)
* Can be used as a leave in/ styling aid
* Works quickly! (I don't have to leave it on forever for my hair to feel conditioned. It feels amazing upon contact!)
Cons For My Hair
Crystal aka Kriss :)
Family Life And Fun
Family Life And Fun
Hair Fun And Ideas
Hair Talk And Ideas
Shrinkage Wash &go